René came up with the idea of taking a year's worth of pictures at Butchart Gardens - that is, a picture every month of the same view. I missed starting at the beginning of 2010 so I had to extend into this year. My choice was the obvious one, the sunken garden.
January 16, 2011
February 1, 2011
March 14, 2010
April 29, 2010
May 22, 2010 (Happy Birthday, Mom)
June 10, 2010
July 30, 2010
August 24, 2010
September 9, 2010
October 22, 2010
November 19, 2010
December 22, 2010
These pictures reflect what I think are the two best visiting times at Butchart's (special occasions such as the Christmas light-up and Spring Prelude indoor garden aside):
1. Late April into May at tulip time.
2. Late October (often the week of the 24th and best in the Japanese Garden) for fall colour.
That was fun. Thanks, René. Maybe my next assignment should be to take photos of something other than flowers! :-)












No comments:
Post a Comment